Let Property Owners Rebuild Value
To get the right policy for your property you need to get the right rebuild valuation. Most policies include an average clause and having the wrong value will mean you won’t get the full pay out in the event of a claim. Leaving you to pick up the cost.
Thankfully there is a free online calculator that use can use for your residential properties. There isn’t a commercial building calculator due to the huge variety in building materials and it is advised to get a surveyor.
You can find the link here and you can get four free valuations after logging in at https://calculator.bcis.co.uk/calculator/calculator.aspx
Once you have the correct valuation we can approach our insurers to find you the best quotation.
Key Benefits include:
- Buildings, including landlords fixtures and fittings, outbuildings, walls, gates and fences and more.
- Property owners’ liability – Up to £10,000,000.
- Legal expenses including rent arrears.
- Damage to fixed glass, sanitary fitting and solar panels.
- Accidental damage to underground services.
- Illegal cultivation of drugs.
- Loss of rent and costs for alternative accommodation.
- Defective Premises Act.
- Accidents to domestic employees.
- Cover for malicious damage.
We can cover a wide variety of tenants and provide flexible cover for landlords with more than one property. We can combine all of your properties in to one easy to renew policy and can add properties mid-term to reduce your premium and save on administration fees.
For more help and advice please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Hoskin Commercial Solutions