Hoskin Commercial Solutions Insurance Consultants

Hoskin Commercial Solutions
Insurance Consultants

Secure protection for your business

We take the time to understand your business so that we can give you the right advice about the policies you need.

With access to the UK’s leading insurers, including Lloyds markets for higher risk business’ you can be confident that Hoskin Commercial Solutions will find you the right cover designed specifically for your business.

  • We provide hands on friendly advice throughout your policy
  • We will be there to help when you need to make a claim
  • Instant electronic documentation
  • Monthly payment options available

Hoskin Commercial Solutions are an independent broker and at renewal we will always check alternatives to ensure your premiums remain the most competitive available.

problems-arrowOur Services

Professional Indemnity

If you provide advice or design services then you should consider professional indemnity insurance. This policy provides protection for claims made against you for errors, omissions or breach of your professional duty.

Cover is also available for building contractors and Allied trades under a design and construct policy.

  • Professional trades can extend the policy to include:
  • Office and contents insurance
  • Employers and Public liability
  • Cyber Liability
  • Directors and Officers insurance
Directors’ and Officers’ liability insurance

As a company director you have unlimited personal liability. Directors’ and Officers’ liability insurance covers the legal and compensation costs of claims made against the director, partner or officer of your business.

The policy covers your personal wealth, or that of any director or officers for defence costs incurred during a claim and awards made against you.

  • Claims by investors or other shareholders
  • Defence costs and awards of claims arising from your personal involvement with the administration of company pensions
  • Defence costs, compensation and fines payable as a result of health and safety claims from an injured employee
Business Combined Insurance

Bespoke insurance policies that provide the right protection for your business when you need it.

This type of policy is ideal for manufacturing and engineering companies as well as those within the leisure and food industries.

  • Employers’, public and products liability
  • Cover for buildings, stock, machinery and contents
  • Business interruption to protect your profits after a claim
  • Product recall
  • Machinery breakdown and inspection
Cyber and Data insurance

Cyber and data insurance is designed to support and protect your business if it experiences a data breach or is the subject of an attack by a malicious hacker that affects your computer systems.

  • Ransomware – Cyber extortion
  • Breach costs
  • Cyber business interruption
  • Hacker damage
  • Crisis containment
  • Privacy protection
  • Multimedia Liability

For more info on the website…

Property Owners insurance

We provide protection for commercial and residential landlords with policies from the leading insurers.

  • Insurance for your buildings to include property owners liability
  • Cover for Loss of rent and alternative accommodation for tenants
  • Merge all of your properties into one policy
  • Cover available for unoccupied property
High Value Household

Exceptional cover for your home and possessions backed up by an outstanding claims service.

Ideal for those who live in high value property and own expensive items like jewellery and antiques.

  • No need to list jewellery or watches under £5000 or fine art, antiques under £15,000
  • 24 hour home emergency cover up to £500
Contractors and Tradesmen

As well as providing cover for traditional building and allied trades we also have access to insurers that provide cover for higher risk contractors with covers not available with standard online providers.

  • Cover for your employees, your clients and members of the public
  • Extend your policy to include contract works
  • Include cover for your own equipment and hired in plant
  • Tools insurance to include overnight cover
  • Personal accident cover for you and your employees
  • Cover for inefficacy/failure to perform
  • Professional Indemnity for building trades