Motor Trade Insurance

Our motor trade policies are designed for businesses that operate from a unit or commercial premises. We will include all of the elements of cover that you need to protect your business, whilst providing assistance with MID updates and claims.

Road Risks – Cover for social, domestic and pleasure use.
Material Damage – Cover for your equipment, money, vehicles (your own and customers)
MOT Loss of Licence
Business Interruption – Cover for reduced loss of earnings after an insured claim
Employers Liability
Public and Products Liability – Up to £10,000,000
Legal Expenses
Additional cover is available for the inspection of your lifting equipment.

Hoskin Commercial doesn’t have ties with once particular insurer and we will compare your policy against other insurers on a yearly basis to make sure your premium is competitive.

Our Motor Trade policies are ideal for the following trades:

Dealerships (single and multiple sites)
Sign writers and vehicle wrappers
Service, Repair and MOT garages
Classic car restorers
Commercial Vehicle Repairers
Body and Crash Repair Shops

For more information and advice please do not hesitate to contact us at Hoskin Commercial Insurance on
Maldon (01621) 876030

Motor Trade Insurance
Motor Trade Insurance